- download Pixel graphics (PNG)awesome for presentations
- download Vector graphics (SVG)awesome for websites
- download Source file (AI)perfect for customizing
- Unlock everything
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Sharing and adapting of the illustration is allowed with indication of the link to the illustration.
- The resistance \(R_1\) is made of aluminum (Al) and is smaller than \(R_2\)
- The resistor \(R_2\) is made of plumbium (Pb), i.e. lead.
The constant current \(I\) passing through the two resistors heats the larger resistor \(R_2\) more than \(R_1\). The larger resistor \(R_2\) glows, while \(R_1\) hardly heats up compared to \(R_2\).