- download Pixel graphics (PNG)awesome for presentations
- download Vector graphics (SVG)awesome for websites
- download Source file (AI)perfect for customizing
- Unlock everything
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Sharing and adapting of the illustration is allowed with indication of the link to the illustration.
Graph of the electric field \( E \) of a homogeneously charged solid cylinder as a function of the perpendicular distance \( r \) to the longitudinal axis of the cylinder.
The solid cylinder has the radius \( R \):
- Outside (\(r \gt R\)) of the solid cylinder the E-field drops with \(1/r\).
- Inside (\(r \lt R\)) of the solid cylinder the E-field increases linearly.