- download Pixel graphics (PNG)awesome for presentations
- download Vector graphics (SVG)awesome for websites
- download Source file (AI)perfect for customizing
- Unlock everything
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Sharing and adapting of the illustration is allowed with indication of the link to the illustration.
For a one-dimensional Kitaev chain consisting of Majorana sites, trivial and topological phase can occur:
- In the trivial phase, Majorana sites (dots) from the same electron site (rectangles) are coupled, leaving no unpaired Majorana modes.
- In the topological phase, Majorana sites of different electron sites are coupled, leaving two uncoupled Majorana sites at the edges of the Kitaev chain.