- Vector graphics (SVG) download awesome for websites
- Pixel graphics (PNG) download awesome for presentations
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Sharing and adapting of the illustration is allowed with indication of the link to the illustration.
For the experiment on the photoelectric effect you need the following equipment:
- Light source - with which you illuminate an electrode.
- Plate capacitor - here you illuminate one of the electrodes. The second electrode is used for the repulsion or attraction of the electrons.
- Ammeter - so you can detect the photocurrent (electron current).
- Voltmeter - so you can measure the set accelerating or stopping voltage.