- download Pixel graphics (PNG)awesome for presentations
- download Vector graphics (SVG)awesome for websites
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Sharing and adapting of the illustration is allowed with indication of the link to the illustration.
Here you see world lines of different velocitiessketched in a Minkowski diagram (spacetime diagram):
- Body 2 - has a very steep worldline, it moves very slowly to the right.
- Body 3 - moves faster than body 2 to the right.
- Body 4 - moves faster than body 3 and at about half the speed of light.
- Body 5 - moves almost at the speed of light.
- Body 6 - moves faster than the speed of light and is therefore not allowed.