Content of the video
- [00:10] What is a partial second-order DEQ?
- [01:08] Classical Mechanics vs. Quantum Mechanics
- [04:38] Applications
- [05:24] Derivation of the time-independent Schrödinger equation (1d)
- [17:24] Squared magnitude, probability and normalization
- [25:37] Wave function in classically allowed and forbidden regions
- [35:44] Time-independent Schrödinger equation (3d) and Hamilton operator
- [38:29] Time-dependent Schrödinger equation (1d and 3d)
- [41:29] Separation of variables and stationary states
Level 3 requires the basics of vector calculus, differential and integral calculus. Suitable for undergraduates and high school students.