Level 2 requires school mathematics. Suitable for pupils.
Content of the video
- [00:00] Hello there!
- [00:44] The 1st ingredient: Voltage
- [01:30] The 2nd ingredient: Electrical conductor
- [01:57] The 3rd ingredient: Electric current
- [03:28] Data points and Ohm's law as a graph
- [05:58] Ohmic conductors
- [06:44] Slope of the graph
- [07:52] Ohm's law as a formula
- [10:10] Electrical resistance
- [10:16] Example #1: Resistance unknown
- [10:42] Example #2: Voltage unknown
- [11:10] Example #3: Current unknown
Share — copy and redistribute this video in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon this video for any purpose, even commercially.
Sharing and adapting of the video is allowed with indication of the link to the video.